Low 3.99% APR* everywhere you shop this holiday season
Northwest Federal credit cardholders get a low rate of 3.99% APR* on purchases made November 1 thru December 31, 2018.
Use your card this holiday season for:
- gifts for everyone on your list
- everyday purchases from gas to groceries
- travel arrangements to visit family and friends
Don't yet have one of our credit cards? Apply today to take advantage of this special purchase rate!
Other valuable benefits include:
- rewards on purchases with your NOW REWARDS Mastercard® that can be used for travel, exciting events and experiences, gift cards, cash back or donation to a charity
- no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, no cash advance fee**
- 25-day interest free grace period for purchases
- added travel benefits at no extra cost
- and more!
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The 3.99% APR is valid on qualified purchases with your Northwest Federal credit card between November 1 and December 31, 2018 and is good for six billing cycles. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance will be 9.24%-18.00% based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The 3.99% APR is not valid on cash advances and balance transfers. Cardholders must be in good standing.
**Your initial Annual Percentage Rate will range from 9.24% to 18.00% based on the product your choose and your creditworthiness. After this, your APR is subject to change monthly based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the prior month. Credit card rates apply to cash advances, balance transfers, and outstanding balances on purchases. There is no annual fee, no balance transfer fee and no cash advance fee. Foreign transactions are subject to a fee of up to 1% of the transaction amount.
Northwest Federal offers fraud alerts which help prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on your credit card by texting your mobile phone when a suspicious transaction is identified. Watch this video to learn how you can start protecting your credit card account with text alerts today.