Deposit Checks Remotely with Mobile Deposit®
Did you know you can deposit checks easily and securely without coming into a branch? You have banking convenience in the palm of your hand with Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit®*. Download our free Mobile Banking app at the Apple Store® or Google® Play Store today to get started. Questions? Refer to our Mobile Deposit FAQs to learn more.
First-time Mobile Banking users
- Download our free Mobile Banking app at the Apple Store® or Google® Play Store. Search “Northwest Federal” to find it fast or snap a QR code below.
- Enter your Online Banking username and password on the Login Screen to sign in.
- Check your email to retrieve your one-time PIN needed to access Mobile Banking for the first time.
- Follow instructions on your mobile device to enter the one-time PIN received via email.
How to Make a Mobile Deposit:
- Login to your NW Mobile App
- Enter your User ID - tap Continue
- Enter your password - tap Login
- Select "Deposit a Check" from your home screen or from the menu on the top right of your screen
- Tap "Select an Account"
- A drop down list of your accounts will appear - select your account
- Tap “Check Amount” – enter the amount
- Tap “Click Here to Take Picture” under "Front of check image"
- Align the check within the frame, click for your photo
- Be sure you have endorsed the back of your check. Please note: You must include in your endorsement "for e-deposit only to NWFCU" or your check may be returned.
- At “Back of Check Image”, align the check within the frame, click your photo
- Tap "Make Deposit" – a confirmation your check has been deposited will appear with a transaction ID number for tracking