Here’s what you’ll be asked to provide when conducting a foreign wire transfer:
- Your name, address, phone number and Social Security Number
- Your Northwest Federal account number
- Receiving institution’s Swift code, name and address
- Receiving institution’s International Bank Account (IBAN) for countries in European Union
- Recipient’s name and account number
- Any special instructions (if applicable)
Foreign wire transfer requests can be made through Online Banking. Once logged in, click "Profile", select "Secure Forms", then select "Foreign Wire Transfer"
Questions? Contact our Member Service Center at 703-709-8900 (844-709-8900 toll-free) or stop by a branch.