Save Money for Your Short or Long-Term Business Goals
We offer Savings, Money Market Accounts, and Certificates for your business. Learn more about the business services we offer and open your account today.
Open a Business Account
The legal structure of your company will determine the documentation you’ll need to open your business accounts. We’ll walk you through the necessary paperwork to open an account for your business structure. Contact our Business Banking Representatives at 703-709-8900 (844-709-8900 toll-free).
You may be asked to complete the following:
- Business Membership Application
- Business Account Resolution for Depository Authorization
- Member Information Form
- Organizational Account Membership Application & Account Agreement
Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships and Sole Proprietorships will need to provide:
- Tax Identification Number
- Social Security Number (for each authorized signor)
- Valid picture identification for all signers (Drivers License, Passport)
- Certificate of Incorporation, Organization, or Partnership Agreement, depending on type of business
- Corporate Resolution as may be required