When it comes to buying a home, we have a variety of mortgage options and we’ll work with you to see which one fits you best:
• Fixed-rate mortgage – Get peace of mind knowing your interest rate will never increase for the term of your loan. We have low and no down payment options available, including: 3% down payment loan or 100% Homebuyer’s Edge.
• Adjustable rate mortgage – Enjoy generally lower monthly payments than a fixed-rate loan and increase the amount of home you can afford with our Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs). The lower introductory interest rate will periodically adjust with changing market rates, depending upon the type of ARM you choose. Learn more with a customized rate quote and apply today for your free pre-approval.
• Low and no down payment options – available on conforming loan amounts only. Principal residences only and PMI is required.
• High-Balance Loans – Buyers in high-cost areas may need to consider a High-Balance loan with limits between $453,100 - $679,650* (maximum loan amount is determined by the county where the property is located and the number of units being purchased). Learn more about this competitive, fixed-rate option with a customized rate quote. *Limit for contiguous states only.
• Jumbo Loans – Qualified buyers in the market for a high-end home, can turn to Northwest Federal for fixed-rate and adjustable-rate Jumbo Loans up to a maximum loan amount of $2 million.
• VA Loans – An affordable way for active duty service members, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses to purchase, refinance, or improve their existing home. Money-saving benefits include: no down payment, fixed-rate terms and no Private Mortgage Insurance. A Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for the program is required.
• HomeReady™ Affordable Mortgage – This fixed-rate mortgage option features expanded eligibility for the diverse needs of today’s buyers and has several borrower benefits when compared to a FHA Loan, including: 3% down payment (gift funds allowed), reduced mortgage insurance coverage requirements, and flexible sources of income to meet eligibility requirements. Income restrictions apply and not all borrowers will qualify. To see if you qualify, apply online today. HomeReady™ Mortgage applicants must take an online home ownership class and present completion certificate to lender upon closing. Register now for the online course provided by Framework.
HomeReady™ is a trademark of Fannie Mae.
• Investment Property - We offer purchase and refinance Investment Property mortgage loans with 10 or 15-year repayment terms. Get a customized rate quote for more information.
• Land Loans* - Finance the purchase of unimproved land up to 20 acres for the site of your dream home or for recreational purposes. Apply online for competitive rates and terms.
*Maximum loan amount of $200,000.
Plus free seminars and webinars on home buying. All events are open to the public.