Take the Next Step in Your Financial Journey
When you need assistance with more than basic account transactions, our Private Banking Relationship Program will save you time and money, while providing concierge level member service.
We’ve put together a team of specialists to partner with you and be your personal point of contacts to ensure you reach your short-term and long-term financial goals. Our team-based approach will help you plan and adjust for all of life’s stages—from childhood savings to trust accounts, assisting with financing for higher education and purchasing your home, all the way to retirement and estate planning.
Your Private Relationship Manager will guide you on the path to financial success by:
- Identifying your goals - By meeting with you, listening carefully to your needs and asking the right questions to help us understand what’s most important to you.
- Reviewing and analyzing – We’ll look over your whole financial relationship with you to better understand how to leverage your assets to achieve your goals.
- Providing solutions – Our team of experienced financial advisors will work with you to offer recommendations and a tailored financial strategy with options, so that you can decide what’s right for you.
- Monitoring and guiding – Your Private Relationship Manager will proactively review your financial plan by watching current market conditions, listening carefully as your personal needs may change and offer trusted financial solutions to adjust to these changes.
We're committed to helping guide, grow and preserve your wealth.
Get started on the right path today, contact your Private Relationship Manager.
Christopher “Chris” Greenhill, Jr.
Private Relationship Manager
Phone: 703-709-8900 x4554
Cell phone: 571-495-7178
With over 15 years of banking and financial planning experience, Chris has a passion for educating people and helping them on their journey towards meeting their financial goals. Chris is dedicated to understanding your whole financial relationship to provide you personalized, financial management strategies, including:
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Investment Management
- Wealth Strategy
- Retirement Planning including IRA and 401(k) Rollovers
- Fixed Income Management
- Planning for Higher Education
- Tailored Lending Solutions