Invest In You Today –
Make a direct rollover or direct transfer from an IRA at another financial institution to an IRA with Northwest Federal for these great benefits:
FOR A LIMITED TIME
- Earn 3.00%1 APY for 30 months when you open a JOURNEY IRA certificate
- Receive a CASH incentive2
OPEN AN IRA TODAY!
It's Not Too Late to Make Your 2018 Contribution3
For Traditional and Roth IRAs, the 2018 annual contribution limits are:
- $5,500 for ages 49 and below
- $6,500 for ages 50 and above
Start Saving For Your Retirement. Open an IRA today.
It's never too early to plan for your retirement. Good financial plans include securing your financial future. Northwest Federal offers Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) with competitive rates and no plan administration fees. Dividends are compounded daily and credited to your account monthly. IRAs may also help you save for your child’s education and reduce your taxes3.
And, you can rest easy knowing that IRAs are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
- Contribute to your Northwest Federal IRA Savings at any time – you can even set up automatic deposits.
- Open an IRA Certificate – with a minimum deposit of $1,000 you choose the term ranging from 90 days to 5 years.
For assistance, contact us:
- Call 703-709-8900 x4490
- Email Us
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Rates are current as of 2/01/2019 and subject to change without notice. Minimum $25,000 balance to open Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP, and ESA. Not eligible for bump rate. Not eligible for Add-on Certificates. At maturity, this certificate will rollover into a 12-month IRA Certificate. This is a limited time offer and may be combined with the offer for the IRA Cash Incentive ending on April 15, 2019.