Invest In You Today –
It's Not Too Late to Make Your 2018 IRA Contribution*
It's never too early to plan for your retirement. Good financial plans include securing your financial future. Northwest Federal offers Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) with competitive rates and no plan administration fees. Dividends are compounded daily and credited to your account monthly.
- Contribute to your Northwest Federal IRA Savings at any time – you can even set up automatic deposits.
- Open an IRA Certificate -- with a minimum deposit of $1,000 you choose the term ranging from 90 days to 5 years.
Make Your 2018 Contribution* Today
For Traditional and Roth IRAs, the 2018 annual contribution limits are:
- $5,500 for ages 49 and below
- $6,500 for ages 50 and above
Individual Retirement Accounts can help you:
- save for retirement
- save for your child’s education
- reduce your taxes*
And, you can rest easy knowing that IRAs are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
Open an IRA today and start saving for your retirement.
For assistance, contact us:
- Call 703-709-8900 x4490
- Email Us
*Consult your tax advisor regarding how the various IRAs relate to your tax situation.