Thank you for choosing Northwest Federal for your financing. When it’s time to make a loan payment with us, you have several options. Choose the payment method that works best for you:
- Online Payment Center - use a debit card at our online Payment Center to pay your Northwest Federal loans (with the exception of first mortgage loans and credit cards which are not available through this service at this time). Our Online Payment Center is a quick, secure way for you to make loan payments.
- Online Banking - make payments by transferring funds from your savings or checking account to your loan accounts through Online Banking. You can also set up automatic monthly payments with ease so you won’t have to keep track of due dates and your payments will always arrive on time.
Need to sign up for Online Banking? Here’s what you’ll need to enroll in this free service:
- Account number
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Visit a Northwest Federal Credit Union Branch or Shared Branch – make a loan payment in-person at a branch in your area.
- Request a Loan Payment Coupon Booklet.
- Send your payment by mail.
Questions? Please call our Member Service Center at 703-709-8900 (844-709-8900 toll-free).