Designed to help fill the gaps left behind by savings and federal student aid programs, Student Choice provides college students at 4-year accredited schools with:
- Easy online application
- Rates as low as 11.50% APR*
- Flexible repayment options with terms up to 20 years
- Ability to borrow up to $25,000 cumulative
- Line of credit convenience – apply once and draw funds as needed
- 0.25% discount for automatic payments from your Northwest Federal account
Learn more and apply today. For Student Choice loan questions, call 800-349-9470.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is based on an evaluation of credit history so your rate may differ. Rate is subject to change without notice. Loan available for 4-year accredited colleges and universities only. Rate is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate and is subject to change quarterly. A 0.25% discount is offered for borrowers who arrange automatic payments from their Northwest Federal account. Funds are borrowed by the student with a parent as co-signer (co-signer is not required but highly recommended to improve chances of qualifying). Funds are disbursed directly to the school. Refer to disclosures for complete details.