Designed to help fill the gaps left behind by savings and federal student aid programs, Student Choice provides college students at 4-year accredited schools with:
- Easy online application
- Rates as low as 6.50% APR*
- Flexible repayment options with terms up to 20 years
- Ability to borrow up to $25,000 cumulative
- Line of credit convenience – apply once and draw funds as needed
- 0.25% discount for automatic payments from your Northwest Federal account
Learn more and apply today. For Student Choice loan questions, call 800-349-9470.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is based on an evaluation of credit history so your rate may differ. Rate is subject to change without notice. Loan available for 4-year accredited colleges and universities only. Rate is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate listing on the last business day of the month and is subject to change quarterly. Rate is based on an evaluation of credit history so your rate may differ. A 0.25% discount is offered for borrowers who arrange automatic payments from their Northwest Federal account. Funds are borrowed by the student with a parent as co-signer (co-signer is not required but highly recommended to improve chances of qualifying). Funds are disbursed directly to the school.