MyCardInfo makes it easy to manage your Northwest Federal credit card securely online:
- Enroll in eStatements
- View transactions, make card payments and transfer balances
- Get credit card text alerts to help prevent fraudulent use
- Set travel memos to help ensure legitimate use of your account
Visit MyCardInfo today. If you're an Online Banking user, you can access MyCardInfo directly by clicking on your credit card within Online Banking.
Our CardControl App puts control in your hands
Set the terms for when, where and how your Northwest Federal debit and credit cards are used anytime, anywhere with this handy app:
- Turn cards on, off and back on again in seconds
- Receive real-time, card-use notifications and spending limit alerts
- Limit card use to specific merchants, amounts or geographic areas
Download Northwest Federal’s CardControl app from the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM to start using it today!
What you can do to help prevent fraudulent use of your cards:
- Sign new cards as soon as you receive them.
- Don’t give out your account number to anyone over the phone unless you initiated the call and you’re dealing with a company you trust.
- When shopping online, make sure the site is reputable and secure before entering your account number or conducting a transaction.
- Check your accounts often to make sure there are no unusual transactions.
- Download our Card Control app which help you detect fraud as soon as it happens.
In case of card fraud
If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect you’re a victim of fraud, call Northwest Federal immediately at 800-336-3384.
What we’re doing for you
- We have systems in place to monitor your accounts for unusual activity and will notify you if we detect something suspicious. To ensure that we’re able to reach you quickly, please keep your contact information up to date.
- We offer eStatements for credit card accounts and regular monthly statements, to help keep personal information out of the mailbox and out of the hands of dumpster divers.
- We verify identity when members contact us to ensure the security of account information.
- We provide Security & Protection resources on our website with news alerts, safety tips, videos, free publications and other online tools to help you take control of your personal information and keep it from being misused.