New CardControl+ app makes it easy to manage & protect your cards
Protect your Northwest Federal debit and credit cards with real-time control right from your mobile device with Northwest's CardControl+ app. Set the terms for when, where and how your cards are used anytime, anywhere:
- Receive transaction alerts
- Turn cards on/off to protect from potential fraud
- Quickly and easily add your cards to digital wallets
- Set up travel notices so your cards will work wherever your plans take you
Download Northwest Federal's CardControl+ app from the App Store℠ or Google Play™ to start using this handy app.
What you can do to help prevent fraudulent use of your cards:
- Sign new cards as soon as you receive them.
- Memorize your PIN and shield your PIN when entering it at ATMs or retail checkouts.
- Don’t give out your account number to anyone over the phone unless you initiated the call and you’re dealing with a company you trust.
- When shopping online, make sure the site is reputable and secure before entering your account number or conducting a transaction.
- Check your accounts often to make sure there are no unusual transactions.
In case of card fraud
If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect you’re a victim of fraud, call Northwest Federal immediately at 800-336-3384.
What we’re doing for you
- We have systems in place to monitor your accounts for unusual activity and will notify you if we detect something suspicious. To ensure that we’re able to reach you quickly, please keep your contact information up to date.
- We offer eStatements for credit card accounts and regular monthly statements, to help keep personal information out of the mailbox and out of the hands of dumpster divers.
- We verify identity when members contact us to ensure the security of account information.
- We provide Fraud Prevention resources on our website with news alerts, safety tips, videos, free publications and other online tools to help you take control of your personal information and keep it from being misused.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc