Our CardControl app protects your debit & credit cards
Protect your Northwest Federal cards with real-time control right from your smart phone with this handy app. Set the terms for when, where and how your Northwest Federal debit and credit cards are used anytime, anywhere:
- Turn cards on, off and back on again in seconds
- Receive real-time, card-use notifications and spending limit alerts
- Limit card use to specific merchants, amounts or geographic areas
Download Northwest Federal's CardControl app from the App Store℠ or Google Play™ to start using it today!
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc
What you can do to help prevent fraudulent use of your cards:
- Sign new cards as soon as you receive them.
- Memorize your PIN and shield your PIN when entering it at ATMs or retail checkouts.
- Don’t give out your account number to anyone over the phone unless you initiated the call and you’re dealing with a company you trust.
- When shopping online, make sure the site is reputable and secure before entering your account number or conducting a transaction.
- Check your accounts often to make sure there are no unusual transactions.
- Set up alerts, which help you detect fraud as soon as it happens. Northwest Federal offers the CardControl app to keep tabs on your debit and credit card accounts.
In case of card fraud
If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect you’re a victim of fraud, call Northwest Federal immediately at 800-336-3384.
What we’re doing for you
- We have systems in place to monitor your accounts for unusual activity and will notify you if we detect something suspicious. To ensure that we’re able to reach you quickly, please keep your contact information up to date.
- We offer eStatements for credit card accounts and regular monthly statements, to help keep personal information out of the mailbox and out of the hands of dumpster divers.
- We verify identity when members contact us to ensure the security of account information.
- We provide Fraud Prevention resources on our website with news alerts, safety tips, videos, free publications and other online tools to help you take control of your personal information and keep it from being misused.