Thank you for choosing Northwest Federal for your financing. When it’s time to make a loan payment with us, you have several options. Choose the payment method that works best for you:
- Online Payment Center - use our secure online Payment Center to pay your Northwest Federal loans* via ACH or by debit card**.
- Online Banking - make payments by transferring funds from your savings or checking account to your loan accounts through Online Banking. You can also set up automatic monthly payments with ease so you won’t have to keep track of due dates and your payments will always arrive on time.
Need to sign up for Online Banking? Here’s what you’ll need to enroll in this free service:
- Account number
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Email address
- Date of birth
You may also want to add a checking account and set up direct deposit for easy access to your funds.
Other payment options include:
- Visit a Northwest Federal Credit Union Branch or Shared Branch – make a loan payment in-person at a branch near your home or work location.
- Send your payment by mail.
Questions? Please call our Member Service Center at 703-709-8900 (844-709-8900 toll-free).
*Loan payments cannot be made in the Payment Center to a Northwest Federal first mortgage or credit card.
**A processing fee equal to 2% of loan payments will be charged for debit card transactions in the Payment Center. To make your payment without a processing fee, use online banking or our Online Payment Center paying via an ACH from another financial institution.